What Are We All About ?
ICTS is a Support Department that provides a fully integrated, efficient and dynamic information system to service the information needs of the Students, Academic Staff, Library and the Administration in order to enhance their work, teaching, research and learning experience.
The Department Undertakes to:
- Promote the objective of NUST in becoming Zimbabwe’s most reputable, dynamic research centre for innovation in Science and Technology by providing the necessary infrastructure and systems.
- Design and implement systems which will enhance the quality of student experiences within a stimulating cultural and social environment, through effective programme delivery, academic support services and quality assurance procedures.
- Promote the policy of developing new approaches to teaching, learning and assessment, which are responsive to needs of the students
- Develop a business culture that is service oriented in relation to the user community.
- Be always responsive to the users' needs in an environment where change is the only constant.
- Be pro-active in coordinating the university’s efforts to streamline administrative procedures and lead the university in embracing new technological solutions in its day-to-day activities.
- Provide an environment where staff can maximise their skills and capabilities thereby helping staff invest in their commitment to the organisation
Below are the available Services under ICTS management
NUST Website (Online)100%
Students Portal (Online)100%
Wireless Access Points (wifi)70%
Learn Online (e-Learning)100%
Our Recent Works
Here are some of the Projects that have been done by our Awesome Team