PROFESSIONAL PROFILE FOR MILTON WEBB NDLOVU
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Working towards a PhD; holds MSc in Banking and Financial Services; B. Com (Honours) in Banking (NUST), Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education Management for Southern Africa (Wits-SARUA)
Currently the Dean of the Faculty of Commerce since 2008 September;
Was Chairman in the Department of Banking from August 2006 to August 2007;
Joined the National University of Science and Technology as a Lecturer in the Department of Banking.
Chairman of the following Boards and Committees in the University:
1. Higher Degrees Committee
2. Institute of Development Studies Committee (Founder of the Institute at NUST)
3. Faculty Board
4. Faculty Board of Studies
5. Faculty Board of Examiners
6. Faculty Employees Wellness Programmes Board
Researched on the following areas:
1. Development Economics
2. Banking Technology
3. Development Finance
4. Community Development
Papers presented recently:
1. Resumption of Inflation under the United States Dollar Regime in Zimbabwe: Implications for the 2011 National Budget- PreBudget Seminar at Victoria Falls.
2. A Wise way of Mitigating the Effects of Deforestation in Ward 8 of Gwanda, Zimbabwe: Biogas from Cow Dung – National University of Science and Technology.