NUST : CISCO ACADEMY
Cisco Networking Academy® Program offers students and workers who want to expand their IT knowledge or consider a career in the high-tech industry valuable networking and IT skills. The Academy program offers courses online using the same high-quality Web-based format that has proven successful to more than one million students in more than 150 countries.
The program uses a blended learning model. The NUST CISCO Academy integrates high quality face-to-face teaching with hands-on lab exercises. Cisco provides multi-media delivery of challenging curricula and embedded assessment over the Internet. It successfully prepares graduates for networking and IT related jobs in the public and private sectors, as well as for higher education in engineering, computer science, and related fields.Students in the Academy program learn from curriculum delivered through the Global Learning Network. Unlike a text book, the curriculum is updated regularly with the latest technology and improvements.
- Students with different learning styles have access to several modes of explanation.
- Students receive feedback through comprehensive assessments where they apply their skills. They discover what they’ve learned and what they need to review.
- The Academy program also has a significant hands-on component where students apply what they learn. They build and troubleshoot real networks with access to Cisco Trained Instructors as needed.
- Encourages teamwork and enhances problem solving abilities.
- Students graduate from the program with a marketable skill that has been tested and evaluated prior to their first day on the job.
- CertCities ranked the Cisco Academy Networking Program best overall certification program in August 2002.